Melting-casting boilers STEPP
Melting-casting boilers "STEPP" (Canada) to work with bitumen mastics of hot application.
OJK Series - a fully autonomous trailer melting-casting boilers for use with polymer-bitumen mastics of any manufacturer.
Compact boilers series OJK-V, volume 284 liters and 473 liters:
High-capacity boilers series OJK-H, volume 625, 946 and 1514 liters:
- kitting with diesel or propane heating;
- heavy-duty frame construction;
- vertical mastic mixing mechanism;
- good mastic heating in the center of the boiler;
- system of gravity mastic supply.
The cost of basic kit includes: a system of automatic temperature control, stirrer with gravity drainage, LEDs system.
A wide list of options allows you to assemble the boiler completely under your tasks.
The list of possible options:
- air compressor;
- air-gas plant for the joint warm-up;
- startup of mastic;
- pump system for mastic supply;
- Pump Saver system. Pumps come into operation only as required;
- night heating;
- strobe light signal;
- board with arrows and signals for road transport;
- protective motor cover.
Application of mastic:
- hose with internal heating, length 2.5m;
- hose with internal heating, length 3.5m;
- hose with internal heating, length 4.5m;
- hose with internal heating, length 6.0m (special order).
- electric brakes, one axis;
- hydraulic brakes, one axis;
- electric brakes, tandem axle (used with a compressor);
- hydraulic brakes, tandem axle (used with a compressor).
Colouring of your boiler:
- Orange / Black / Yellow - free;
- any color of your choice. Additional payment.
- melting-casting boilers OJK series with double walls to melt the polymer-bitumen mastic and to supply the mastic into different types of joints at the aerodrome and road construction and repair. Boilers OJK - is a modern, autonomous equipment, manufactured in accordance with international standards in Canada. Suitable for use with all types of polymer-bitumen mastics of any manufacturer. Boilers OJK are able to warm up the mastic in just 60 minutes! *
*depends on the ambient temperature.
- Electric night heating system will help to reduce the time to prepare for the beginning of works. The system is able to maintain the material in a heated state, without overheating.
- Swivel arm with heating for supply of mastic. Rigid high, does not interfere with the operator, creates a large working area.
- Systems of automatic control of mastic and oil. Sensors to obtain information about the set and actual temperature.
- The system «PUMP SAVER» is designed to reduce the wear of pumps used in the system. The pump is switched on only when needed. The warranty on the pump - 1 year.
- Submerged pump system eliminates the possibility of icing. Pumps can be easily dismantled from the outside of the boiler for maintenance or replacement.
- Engines Briggs & Stratton® (optionally Kohler®) with electronic start system, alternator and fuel tank ensure efficient use of fuel. The engines can be equipped with propane carburetors, which provide single source of fuel for systems with propane heating.
- Hoses for immediate mastic delivery with heating completely eliminate the possibility of icing. The total weight of the heating elements used for "fishing rod" - only 350 grams. They are efficient, reliable, durable.
- Alternator 24V has an ample supply of power and reliability.
- System of mastic delivery into the joint is based on a lightweight aluminum tube with precision flow control system. Once regulated it does not require changeovers, reduces fatigue.
- The boiler is constructed with durable materials. Sump is located at the bottom of the boiler to provide heating of even a small amount of mastic. Area inside the heat transfer surface of the tank is 2, 96m2.
- Secure charging port. Dimensions of the port 40 x 39 cm (minimum). Construction of the charging port eliminates mastic splashing during loading. The loading height of the port - 135 cm.
- The boiler tank is equipped with a removable cover for easy access during cleaning and maintenance. The valve located at the rear part allows easy removal of fluids after cleaning.
- Thermal casing of the boiler is constructed with durable materials. The required volume of oil - 106 liters (min). According to international standards, the working temperature of the oil in the boiler - 237oC. Oil ignition point - not less than 287oC. Freezing temperature - minus 3,9°C.
- Mastic heating system is designed so that it can transmit large amounts of heat to the center of the melting chamber, which in turn provides good mastic heating at full boiler load.
- Thermal insulating shell of the oil tank is made of ceramics, 2.5 cm thick. The ceramic insulator is covered with stainless steel of at least 1.5 mm thick.
- The boiler combustion chamber has been designed so as to provide the highest heat transfer coefficient. The silencing system directs heated exhaust gases along the walls of the mastic heating chamber, which allows even more efficient use of fuel resources, built-in radiators further enhance the heat transfer effect. Total heating area - 3.5 m2. The camera is protected by 5 centimeter ceramic layer. For safety and comfort of personnel, the furnace with combustion chamber and the exhaust system are located in front of the mastic loading tank, which allows to distance the noise and exhaust fumes from the working area.
- Boilers with diesel heating system are equipped with diesel burners for oil heating. Performance of diesel heating system - 30 Kcal. The system is equipped with automatic shut-off in the case of ignition. The light on the panel informs when heating is in process. Two electronic thermostats with digital displays and a choice of temperature from 66 to 287oC allow to continuously monitor the oil temperature in the system and the temperature of heated mastic. All heating system controls are located compactly in one place and protected by a transparent cover which allows you to monitor without opening the lid. Readable dials of electronic devices allow monitoring at a distance of up to 1.8 meters from the instruments.
- Boilers with a propane heating system are equipped with burners which use liquefied propane as fuel. Performance of propane heating system - 63 Kcal. The system is equipped with an automatic system of ignition and automatic redemption of the burner system in case of fire. Indicator lights on the instrument panel are on when the system is running.
- Automatic temperature control system with two thermostats is equipped with electronic displays and a choice of temperature from minus 17 to + 287oC. The system allows you to constantly monitor the temperature of the oil in the system and the temperature of heated mastic. All heating system controls are located compactly in one place and protected by a transparent cover which allows you to monitor without opening the lid. Readable dials of electronic devices allow monitoring at a distance of up to 1.8 meters from the instruments.
- Mastic mixing system with screw type stirrer is positioned horizontally at the bottom of the boiler and surrounded by heating coils. The design eliminates splashing of the mastic or insufficient stirring of the loaded material. The agitator is driven by a hydraulic motor with adjustable agitator rotational in the range of 0 to 170 revolutions per minute.
- Diesel engine. Two-cylinder, water-cooled, production Kubota® model Z482-E. The engine is equipped with air, fuel, oil filters, electric starter, generator, silencer, rain protection, battery. At your request it can be equipped with a protective casing, oil pressure gauges, a warning light, a preheating system, as well as protecting systems which stop the engine in low oil pressure or coolant overheat. Engine power - 12.5 hp. Equipped with a fuel tank of 113 liters with a fuel level sensor.
- Propane engine. Two-cylinder, air-cooled engine with a capacity of 16 hp based on Kohler® gasoline motor with air and fuel filters, electric starter, generator, silencer, battery. Propane carburetor allows to use one type of fuel for the engine and the mastic heating system.
- Pump system of Haight company is able to pump up to 18 liters of mastic per minute. System operation is performed by a reversible hydraulic motor with a pressure compensator and a function of revolutions control from 0 to 190 rev / min. "Flyback" function makes it easy to clean the pump before starting work. Pump suction hose is located at the bottom of the boiler to guarantee suction of full volume of loaded mastic. Thermometer with temperature control from 10 to 287oC allows you to control the temperature of the injected material. Pumps for delivery of mastic can be removed, without getting into the boiler.
- Pumping oil circulation system is installed directly into the oil reservoirs. Oil pumps are insulated to ensure better safety of oil pumps and to prolong their service life.